Re: [exim] Mail claims to be sent by my self

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Matthew Newton
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Mail claims to be sent by my self
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 07:44:49AM -0800, Dan_Mitton@??? wrote:
> You might want to look into implementing SPF. It would catch any mail
> forged from your domain. www.openspf.org

Probably more reliable to configure BATV, which will refuse all
bounces if they are not arriving at a 'signed' address. Immediate
fix for the joe-job problem.

There may be a few mailing lists that break, if they subscribe
your envelope-from, rather than using the headers like most
software does. Nothing a whitelist can't fix if you care that
much.

Search the web for 'exim batv' - there are config examples out
there.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4@???>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp@???>