Re: [exim] [Fwd: Re: Error relaying large emails over two ex…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: OPTITAS Info
To: fw
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] [Fwd: Re: Error relaying large emails over two exim hosts]

> Subject: Re: [exim] Error relaying large emails over two exim hosts
> From:    "Florian Weimer" <fw@???>
> Date:    Sun, December 21, 2008 1:55 pm
> To:      info@???
> Cc:      exim-users@???

> * OPTITAS Info:
>
>> I did some investigation a few weeks ago and found out that after a
>> while fragmented packets are sent over the Internet line. I tried
>> some "optimized" MTU settings but could not solve the problem. I do
>> not think it's a problem with the MTU.
>
> It may be related to filtered ICMP packets. You should check what
> fwbuilder does in this area.

Checked against the fwbuilder settings: Is not a problem with ICMP packets.
I also checked the transfer without firewall: Problems still exists.
Could it be an option to dig into the packet transfer and provide tcpdumps for both servers?