Re: [exim] Mail claims to be sent by my self

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Richard Clayton
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Mail claims to be sent by my self
In message <494E809E.2050507@???>, Terry
<terry@???> writes

>Hi over the last 2 weeks I am suddenly getting a lot of spam that claims
>I sent it which of course i didnt.
>
>What sort of acl could I use to catch it ?

if it's the spam run I think it is, then it is missing a Date: header

Depending on your relationship with your mail recipients you may feel
able to reject the email on this basis, since the mail standards require
a Date: header field to be present..

- --
richard                                              Richard Clayton

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.         Benjamin Franklin