著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] NDR spam avoidance
Steve Kemp wrote:
> On Wed Dec 17, 2008 at 05:57:11 +1100, Ted Cooper wrote:
>
>> You could also try using ips.backscatterer.org. It wont have stopped
>> this one unfortunately, but it stopped all but 5 of thousands since I
>> put it on one of the servers that was being bounce spammed into the ground.
>
> The big downside to this service is that they will only expire
> after four weeks - or upon the receipt of 50 euro.
>
> Were they a community maintained site then there would be some
> interest, as they are not its hard to trust them.
>
> (e.g.
> http://www.backscatterer.org/index.php?target=test&ip=70.103.162.29 )
>
> Steve

There's a downside to everything. They also list all the Telstra
outbound MXs, but they do actually bounce spam some of the time.

I'm not going to get bounces from master.debian.org on the server/domain
it's currently protecting though :P All just a matter of ballance.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html