Re: [exim] OT: sanesecurity.com off line

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Duane Hill
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] OT: sanesecurity.com off line
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Mike Cardwell wrote:

> Duane Hill wrote:
>
>>> https://secure.grepular.com/projects/clamav_sanesecurity-v0.1.txt
>>
>> I'm using something similar here. I just did a manual run and it is
>> currently working:
>>
>> smtpgate# ./update_sane_security --all
>>     MSRBL-Images.hdb appears to have changed, moving to destination
>>     phish.ndb appears to have changed, moving to destination
>>     scam.ndb appears to have changed, moving to destination

>> smtpgate# ls -l /var/db/clamav/
>> total 42248
>> -rw-r--r--  1 root    wheel      12827 Dec 15 15:53 MSRBL-Images.hdb
>> -rw-r--r--  1 root    wheel        211 Dec 15 13:40 phish.ndb
>> -rw-r--r--  1 root    wheel        211 Dec 15 13:41 scam.ndb

> 211 bytes eh? Not very large signature files. Looks like you're using a
> broken script too.

It's Monday. Completely overlooked the identical file sizes. The script
isn't broken. Looking at the content of both phish.ndb and scam.ndb, they
are identical and appear to only have one signature.