[exim-dev] Fwd: Exim governance

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Fwd: Exim governance
Hi,

I've been sent this message...
I could put something together in response, although I am not sure my
opinion is necessarily representative of those involved, nor am I
anything like a project leader....

Maybe I should attempt a draft and see if it gets shot down?

    Nigel.

Begin forwarded message:

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]