Re: [exim] scanning at ACL using external program

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marcin Krol
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] scanning at ACL using external program
Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Quoting Marcin Krol (mrkafk@???):
>
>>> Exim can then make whatever headers you wish..
>> ..except it's rather hard to add a header like this using Exim's builtin
>>   features:
>>     autolearn=spam version=3.2.3

> No, that's rather easy. That would be:
>
>                 add_header = X-Spam-Status: $spam_report

Hey, I use that too:

warn add_header = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score
         add_header = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
         add_header = X-Spam-Bar: $spam_bar

Problem is, my SA spam-report looks like that:

         pts rule name              description
         ---- ----------------------
         -1.4 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only
via SMTP
         0.5 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
         0.8 MISSING_DATE           Missing Date: header
         1.6 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
         2.9 TVD_SPACE_RATIO        BODY: TVD_SPACE_RATIO
         2.5 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL
blacklist
         [URIs: cut-to-avoid-antispam-reaction]
         2.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: cut-to-avoid-antispam-reaction]
         2.9 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: cut-to-avoid-antispam-reaction]
         2.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: cut-to-avoid-antispam-reaction]
         3.0 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: cut-to-avoid-antispam-reaction]

Strictly speaking, I want to configure Exim to add BOTH spam report like
above, and shortened X-Spam-Status header. This is what spamc does by
default.

Now, Exim only enables adding one, spam_report.

Another problem: SA adds only one header as "spam report", while I would
like to add two headers.

The reason for all this rigmarole is that some of my users filter on
short spam status (X-Spam-Status: Yes) and some (admittedly, fewer - but
that includes me) look up detailed info on rule scoring in spams that
happened to get through.

Regards,
Marcin Krol