Re: [exim] scanning at ACL using external program

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marcin Krol
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] scanning at ACL using external program

>> Rationale: while Exim does have direct connection to SpamAssassin these
>> days, I am not entirely happy with headers generated (those added by
>> spamc are much nicer from my POV).

> If you aren't happy with SA's headers, you can either modify them or
> shut them off entirely.

> All we use from SA is spam_score_int

> Exim can then make whatever headers you wish..

..except it's rather hard to add a header like this using Exim's builtin
features:

    autolearn=spam version=3.2.3

Which is exactly the header I want.

This header is readily added by spamc. Frankly, spamc or other external
script/client is a proper place to generate this kind of information.

Regards,
Marcin Krol