Re: [exim] Exim Development

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Graeme Fowler
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim Development
On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 13:23 +0200, Bernd Jendrissek wrote:
> My suggestion to Marc is to pony up some money and pay someone to teach
> exim to do what he wants. It seems obvious that he isn't going to get
> what he wants for free.

Rather frustratingly, at least three individuals have now offered a
solution which doesn't involve any development work whatsoever, doesn't
need to provide RFC-busting changes, and doesn't require the RFC to be
re-written.

Not only that, but the solutions were offered for free.

If Marc doesn't want to make use of those suggestions (or anyone else,
for that matter) then that's his decision.

Graeme