Re: [exim] global .forward file

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] global .forward file
Yan Seiner wrote:
> Is there any way to configure a global .forward file?
>
> I'm playing around with vexim <http://silverwraith.com/vexim/>, which
> adds virtual users to exim. Since these virtual users don't really
> exist on the server, there is no place to add a .forward file.
>
> What I really need is a simple filter that does this:
>
> if $h_X-DSPAM-Result: is "Spam" then save mail/Junk
>
> for all virtual users. The only other complication is that the above is
> for mbox files; I want to use maildir, but I think the idea is the
> same. I need to be able to put any suspected spam into the spambox, for
> all users, without a .forward file for each user.

One possibility is to create another router, that runs before the router
that detects the virtual users. Check for the header in that router, and
if it is spam, tell exim to use another transport. This transport will
be equal to the one that stores mail in the virtual user's inbox, but
stores in the Junk folder.

--
Marriage is an institution in which two undertake to become one, and one
undertakes to become nothing.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@???
http://move.to/hpkb