[exim] help with conditions

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jonathan Plews
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] help with conditions

Hi, I have been archiving mails using a router and transport for
outgoing messages, and a shadow transport from incoming. This works
fine, but there is a need to exclude certain accounts from the archive
(cron emails and some users), but I am having trouble with the
conditions.

There are a few articles on archives, but I think doing it this way has
more flexibility, if it can work at all. There must be something basic I
am not picking up from the docs or searches, and would greatly
appreciate some help.

Regards

Jon

Here are the config bits:

===
archive_outgoing:
driver = accept
transport = archive_outgoing
senders = *@dom1.co.uk : *@dom2.co.uk
condition = (if user is in archive_exclusions return false so the
router doesn't run)
unseen

===

shadow_transport = archive_incoming
shadow_condition = (if user is in archive_exclusions return false so
the transport is not shadowed)

===

archive_incoming:
driver = appendfile
directory = /home/archive/Maildir/.Incoming.${tr {$domain}{.}{ }}/
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = archive
user = archive
mode = 0660
maildir_format = true
create_directory = true

===

archive_outgoing:
driver = appendfile
directory = /home/archive/Maildir/.Outgoing.${tr
{$sender_address_domain}{.}{ }}/
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add