[exim] Virtual users with no local accounts

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Yan Seiner
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'Exim-users'
Aihe: [exim] Virtual users with no local accounts
I'd like to set up a few accounts on a virtual domain. I don't want these
users to have local accounts, or at least login accounts.

Right now with my virtual accounts, mail gets delivered to the local
machine and the virtual domain name is lost.

I'd like to be able to set up email delivery to a web interface like
squirrelmail, and maintain a separate domain for these users.

Right now, yan@domain1 and yan@domain2 both end up in the local yan
mailbox. Is there some way to set it up that the two accounts stay
separate? Any ideas?

--Yan

--
  o__

You are an adult when you realize that everyone's an idiot sometimes. You
are wise when you include yourself.