著者: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Hotmail DNS issue
On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 05:37:36PM +0000, Chambers, Phil wrote:
> Unfortunately, my ACLs are set to use be more generic and not just set up for hotmail.com. I have a list of partial domains and corresponding regexes in a file, so I would need to re-design it completely to use dnsbd lookups. For example, I have two entries:
>
>  *.hotmail.com: \.(msn|hotmail)\.com$
>  *.msn.com:     \.(msn|hotmail)\.com$

> Because, when I set it up several years ago I found that sometimes
> bothe hotmail.com and msn.com addresses could arrive from both
> domains!

Something like this might work then. This is very similar to what
we use and would use the generic file you mention above:

HELO_LOOKUP_FILE=/var/exim/helo-check

deny
 log_message = HELO MISMATCH: Forged HELO for $sender_helo_name
 set acl_m9 = ${lookup{$sender_helo_name} \
                partial-lsearch{HELO_LOOKUP_FILE}{$value}{}}
 condition = ${if !eq{$acl_m9}{}}
 condition = ${if !eq{${lookup dnsdb{>: ptr=$sender_host_address}\
 condition = ${if forany {${lookup dnsdb{>: ptr=$sender_host_address}\
                           {$value}{}}} {match{$item}{$acl_m9}}}

This might need some testing to make sure that the regex values in $acl_m9
work properly in the match condition. I haven't tested it specifically.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???