Re: [exim] Mixing Manualroute and Redirect router skills

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Johnson, Andrew
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Federico Tomassini, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Mixing Manualroute and Redirect router skills

> Now, how can I mix the "smart host skill" and the "filter skill"?
>
> Do I have to use a Redirect router with a pipe command inside the
> filter, dropping the Manualroute router?
>
> In this case, if You have some good ideas, which command can I use to
> forward the mail to the remote smart host?
>
> Thanks in advance

I do something like :-

spamassassin:
no_verify
condition = ${if eq {$h_X-DSPAM-Result:}{Innocent}{yes}{no}}
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_data = SPAMAS_SERVER
no_more

Just a conditional on a manualroute router.

-Andy-

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless e-mail security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive managed e-mail security service, visit http://www.cw.com/uk/emailprotection/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.

Cable and Wireless plc
Registered in England and Wales.Company Number 238525
Registered office: 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ