Re: [exim] setting up personal ip blacklist

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: eximmail
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] setting up personal ip blacklist
Dave Pooser wrote:
>> message = sender IP address $sender_host_address is locally blacklisted
>> here. If you think this is wrong, get in touch with postmaster
>>
>>    hosts = ${if exists{/etc/exim/blacklist_ip}\
>>                 {/etc/exim/blacklist_ip}\
>>                  {}}

>> this is still blocking all mail and inserting the message
>>

> What I do is I define my list of addresses as a hostlist before the ACL
> section in my exim.conf file:
>
> hostlist block_by_ip    =    /etc/exim/files/blacklist_ip

> Then in my acl_smtp_rcpt (linewraps are an artifact of my MUA):
>   deny        message    =    Message rejected because $sender_host_address
> is in a local block list.
>           hosts    =    +block_by_ip

Thanks for the replies and input as I now have things working as they
are supposed to be working. I knew that I was missing something stupid.
After looking at things for so long everything jumbles up then you miss
something easy.

Again thanks for the help it was greatly appreciated