[exim] setting up personal ip blacklist

Inizio della pagina
Autore: eximmail
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] setting up personal ip blacklist
I have been trying setup exim to have my own personal IP blacklist and I
am having many problems implementing it. I have compiled a list of IP
address i a list and then added this to my exim conf file and this
blocks all mail to my server

deny    message       = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a
black list at $etc\exim\blacklist_ip\n$blaclist_ip
       dnslists = blacklist_ip

I have changed the variation several way and still not good.

My other black listing is working by host (dns blacklisting)
: cbl.abuseat.org : list.dsbl.org :

I know I am missing something stupid here that is simple but I can't
figure it out with out some help.

also in my list is this the right format
#Ip Blacklist

216.193.192.0/18
216.193.235.00
216.193.235.01