Re: [exim] Help needed to configure domain

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Marco van Oostende
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Help needed to configure domain
I'm sure that was the only thing changed:
- added the lines
- restarted exim
- noticed that all mail got rejected
- commented out the added lines
- restarted exim for further research
- found some example pages that used quotes
- removed the comment #s and added the quotes
- restarted exim

Anyway, it works like a charm now. Thank you all.

Best regards,
Marco