Re: [exim] Condition problem.

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Condition problem.
On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 15:53 +0000, Max Lock wrote:
> I've tweaked things a bit. I realised that for domains that don't want
> spam I can add a deny acl instead of a blackhole router...

As someone else suggested, you should "prettify" this in an editor like
Vi, Emacs, Pico or something which understands braces. Then you'd see
that you had the right number of braces but you had one of them in the
wrong place. You need to collapse the following:

${if
  and{
      {
        eq{$h_X-spam_flag:}
        {YES}
        {1}
        {0}
      }
      {
        ${lookup mysql{SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM mail.virusscreen
WHERE domain = '$domain' AND dumpspam ='1'}
        }
        {$value}
      }
    }
}

Also, consider putting '$domain' in the query as '${quote_mysql:
$domain}' instead. The reasoning for that should be fairly obvious.

Graeme