Re: [exim] tracing mail originating from 127.0.0.1

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Chris Russell
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Jeff Lasman, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] tracing mail originating from 127.0.0.1
HI Jeff,

Ideally you`d only allow root or exim to run the exim binary. Then its a case of setting up SMTP auth and forcing your clients to authenticate. Logs would then show who authenticated so you could trace.

Sorry I cant give an example, I`m not in the office this week.

Cheers

Chris