Re: [exim] SASL / Realm / Multiple Domains?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] SASL / Realm / Multiple Domains?
On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 02:34 -0800, Phil Pennock wrote:
> On 2008-11-24 at 09:05 +0100, Robert M. Münch wrote:
> > And one other question: Is it possible to setup different
> > authentification protocolls in Outlook? I didn't find a way to tell it
> > to use CRAM-MD5.
>
> Pass. Someone else who knows Outlook might comment.

Tick the "Use Secure Authentication" option, which makes Outlook use
various different protocols instead of PLAIN and LOGIN (although it may
just select SPA).

AIUI, Outlook will use the "highest available" method - PLAIN / LOGIN /
digest / secure. If you advertise a digest-based method - CRAM-MD5,
NTLM, MSN for example - then it should "just work".

Graeme