[exim] Building virtual domain on multiple mail server

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Stephen Liu
To: Exim-users
題目: [exim] Building virtual domain on multiple mail server
Hi folks,

This is my first posting on this mailing list. I never ran Exim as MTA
before which is completely new to me.

What I'm exploring is as follow;

- building multiple mail servers on guests of a Xen box running Debian
Etch (I can make it without problem)

- all mail servers running Exim as MTA (I hope I can make it. After
finish I'll clone its image creating multiple mail severs on the Xen
box. I did the later without problem before running other MTA). Each
guest being a mail server has its own servername/hostname and local IP.

- the most important goal is how to run multiple domains on one
external IP. Each incoming mail can be delivered to its own mail
server. It is similar to virtual domain. I made it on one mail server
before running other MTA. But I have no idea how to build virtual
domain on multiple mail servers.

Could you please shed me some light? Pointer would be appreciated.

Regarding DNS server, bind9, do I need building it on each mail server?
Can I build only DNS on one mail server to be shared by others?

TIA

A side question. Registration to Exim-user forum has been disabled by
the site maintainer. Is there any way to register? Thanks.

B.R.
Stephen L