Re: [exim] How to not reply to bad mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rick Duval
To: Dan_Mitton
CC: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] How to not reply to bad mail
Ok, I think I was mistaken in where the denial message was actually generated.

If I understand you guys correctly, my server give the 550 to the
delivering server and if it's a spammer hes just going to ignore it
and move on. If its a legitimate email server THAT server is the one
generating the email back to ITS sender notifying them of the error.

Is that right?