[exim] How to not reply to bad mail

Author: Rick Duval
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] How to not reply to bad mail
I now have a lookup that accepts emails only for addresses that are in
the database.

accept   condition = ${lookup mysql{SELECT count(*) from addresses \
                      WHERE active AND domain='${quote_mysql:$domain}'  \
                      AND local_part='${quote_mysql:$local_part}'}}

deny

It works great but I don't want to contribute to backscatter by
sending denial messages back to the sender everytime an address is
rejected. Right now it sends out and email like: