著者: Matt
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] exim-exigrey.pl
>> Also, is there anyway to whitelist certain IP's from greylisting?
>> Maybe just white list anyone with an SPF record.
>
> Blindly whitelisting anyone with SPF is probably a bad thing. There are
> a number of spammers that set the SPF record on their 5 day domains to
> "v=spf1 +all". I'd want anyone who did that to go through the
> greylisting process. There is a DNSWL of hosts around that should skip
> greylisting since they are all real mail servers (of varying amount of
> spam output)

I was thinking more in lines of any domains with -all or ~all in there
SPF record to allow right through and let Spamassassin deal with it at
next level. Grey listing is mainly for stopping spam bots and its
unlikely they are all listed in SPF. Of course since the world seems
to be moving to DKIM instead of SPF I am not sure how much good it
will do.

Matt