[exim] exitop - 0.05

Author: Matthew Newton
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] exitop - 0.05
Hi,

Next release of exitop is now available, see
http://www.le.ac.uk/its/mcn4/exitop/

- auto re-open files if inode changes (e.g. log rotation)
- add time of last processed log line to top of window
- pull time from log line, not actual system time
- "f" to show frequency (messages/second) per stat
- "Z" to clear out all stats and start afresh (not "z")
- cope with log_timezone on or off
- more scrolling keypresses (vi-like forward, back, home)
- update delay slowed to every 2s

Thanks to Hans Kind for several patches that sort-of made their
way in to this release!

"f" turns on/off frequency information, which is number of
messages / ( time of last message seen - time of first message
seen ), i.e. messages per second. It should give a rough
indication of how fast that message (actually, that statistic)
happened.

As usual, let me know what is broken or could be improved!

Thanks,

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4@???>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp@???>