Re: [exim] exim-exigrey.pl

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ted Cooper
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] exim-exigrey.pl
Matt wrote:
>>> Is anyone using exim-exigrey.pl for grey listing?
>> Me :)
>>

>>> Looks pretty simple to implement.
>>>
>>> One thing I am not sure about. It requires that I add a perl_startup
>>> entry to exim.conf. I already have one for popb4smtp. Can I have two
>>> perl_startup entries in exim.conf? Just on seperate lines?
>> No, you can't have more then one perl_startup in your exim.conf.
>> But you can have
>>
>>    perl_startup = do '/etc/exim/do_all_perl'

>> And then do all the "do"s in the do_all_perl script.
>
> I curently have this in exim:
>
> perl_startup = do '/etc/exim.pl'
>
> You state I need this:

.. [censored] ..

> Just wandering?

Where to?

> Also, is there anyway to whitelist certain IP's from greylisting?
> Maybe just white list anyone with an SPF record.

Blindly whitelisting anyone with SPF is probably a bad thing. There are
a number of spammers that set the SPF record on their 5 day domains to
"v=spf1 +all". I'd want anyone who did that to go through the
greylisting process. There is a DNSWL of hosts around that should skip
greylisting since they are all real mail servers (of varying amount of
spam output)

In regards to what Heiko said about the do_all_perl thing, I think he
wanted you to make a perl file called

/path/do_all_perl

that contained

do '/path/exim.pl'
do '/path/exim-exigrey.pl'

and then only add

perl_startup = do '/path/do_all_perl'

so you only have one perl_startup entry.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html