Re: [exim] Populate a local recipient array from MySQL

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Troy Settle
To: exim-users
Neue Treads: [exim] Mark as spam mail messages from blacklisted hosts
Betreff: Re: [exim] Populate a local recipient array from MySQL
Rick Duval wrote:
> If I populate "local_domains" with full addresses like
> "joe@???" instead of just domains like "example.com" will the
> statement
>
> require message = relay not permitted
>           domains = +local_domains

> compare the whole email address or only the domain portion?
>
> I'd assume (and perhaps wrongly) that the "domain=" part is expecting
> only domains?

Rick,

You might try using a router:

    users:
        driver       = manualroute
        condition    = ${lookup mysql{select count(*) from users where ...}}
        transport    = remote_smtp
        route_data   = real-mx.yourdomain.com

Then, in your rcpt acl:

    require    verify    = recipient

You can do this entirely in the rcpt acl though:

    accept   condition = ${lookup mysql{select count(*) from users where
...}}

Another option, would be to use a callout to verify the recipient on
your real MX:

    require verify = recipient/callout=10s

Lots of ways to accomplish your goal, pick the one that's right for you.

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks