Re: [exim] Populate a local recipient array from MySQL

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Rick Duval
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users, Rick Duval
Aihe: Re: [exim] Populate a local recipient array from MySQL
If I populate "local_domains" with full addresses like
"joe@???" instead of just domains like "example.com" will the
statement

require message = relay not permitted
          domains = +local_domains

compare the whole email address or only the domain portion?

I'd assume (and perhaps wrongly) that the "domain=" part is expecting
only domains?