Re: [exim] Skiping spamasssin on my relay net

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Troy Settle
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: José de Jesús Gutiérrez Ramírez
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Skiping spamasssin on my relay net

José de Jesús Gutiérrez Ramírez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's possible to skip the spamassassin scan on the messages sent trough my
> network?
>
> How?
>
> TIA
>
> Jesus Gutierrez

Sure... in your data acl, accept it after virus/mime/attachment checks
and before the spam check.

rcpt_acl:
  accept hosts           = +relay_from_hosts
         add_header      = X-ANTISPAM: Message sent from an accepted
end-user host or network
         set acl_m_allow = 1
         control         = submission

  accept authenticated   = *
         add_header      = X-ANTISPAM: Message sent from an
authenticated user
         set acl_m_allow = 1
         control         = submission

data_acl:
  accept condition       = ${if ={$acl_m_allow}{1}}

HTH,

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks