[exim] ACL to filter RCPT

Author: David Chait
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] ACL to filter RCPT
All,

                I have been looking for an ACL to effectively restrict
incoming mail claiming to be from my own domain to only a specific set
of Ips that I own, and drop all other spammers/imposters, how would I go
about formulating this?

Thanks,

David

David Chait | Sr. Systems Administrator
DemandTec, Inc. | 1 Circle Star Way, Suite 200 | San Carlos, CA 94070

tel | +1.650.226.4775 fax | +1.650.556.1190
www.demandtec.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ssitland\Application%20Data\Micro
soft\Signatures\www.demandtec.com>

DemandTec Email Notice

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient we request that you notify us via email or telephone and delete all copies of the message from your systems. Additionally, although DemandTec has taken reasonable precautions to ensure the security of this email and any attachments, we encourage you to take similar precautions and accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from its use.

DemandTec, 1 Circle Star Way, Suite 200, San Carlos, CA 94070, 650-226-4600