[exim] rewrite from address based on body content

Autor: Chris Rattray
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] rewrite from address based on body content
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is even possible but I would like to rewrite the
from address on an email if the message body contains a certain word or
string.

I've had a look at a few ways of setting it up, using conditional
rewriting in the rewrite section of exim but I don't think it can check
the message body at the point when it checks it for normal rewriting.

Is this possible? If so can anyone point me in the direction of some
examples or which section it can be done in? I've had a good look but I
can't find anything that does what I need it to do.

The only thing I've found so far that might look possible is
headers_rewrite but I get "option "headers_rewrite" unknown". I'm using
the standard Centos 5.2 exim RPM. Is this an option I would need to
specifically compile in? If so would this be the functionality I am
looking for?

Thanks for any help you can give,

Chris

Company Registration No: SC161678
Registered Office: Gateway House, Luna Place, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1TP

Email Disclaimer

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender named above immediately. It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not constitute nor form part of a contract or unilateral obligation. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of brightsolid shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
This email has been scanned by the brightsolid Email Security System. Powered by MessageLabs