Re: [exim] anti-spam... what's next?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Gordon Dickens
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim_Users_Group
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] anti-spam... what's next?
Am I the only one that questions how safe that this is? You are liable
to catch ham. For instance, I know several email account owners with
large ISPs such as hotmail that use other smtp servers for sending mail
and all that would be rejected too. I like this idea but am afraid it
may be a bit too aggressive. Thoughts?