Re: [exim] Stripping attachments on malware condition

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Stripping attachments on malware condition
James Price wrote:
> I'm sure this has been asked before and I'm sure there are many ways to
> do this. From my research I've come up with a few methods and I'm
> looking to see what sort of feedback I get.
>
> The options I see that seem to be best suited to what I'm looking to do
> is either piping mail to altermime, procmail, or using an exim filter.
>
> Ultimately, I want to drop the attachment from the message malware is
> detected.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Using Exim 4.6.9/SpamAssassin/ClamAV as a mail gateway.

If it's malware, you shouldn't deliver any part of it to the user. I
have not seen a legitimate file infected with a virus in well over 10 years.

Just reject them at rcpt time and sleep better.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html