[exim] Stripping attachments on malware condition

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: James Price
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Stripping attachments on malware condition
I'm sure this has been asked before and I'm sure there are many ways to
do this. From my research I've come up with a few methods and I'm
looking to see what sort of feedback I get.

The options I see that seem to be best suited to what I'm looking to do
is either piping mail to altermime, procmail, or using an exim filter.

Ultimately, I want to drop the attachment from the message malware is
detected.

Any thoughts?

Using Exim 4.6.9/SpamAssassin/ClamAV as a mail gateway.

Thanks,
James