Re: [pcre-dev] linker-errors using mingw

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Robert Waniek
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] linker-errors using mingw
> Try linking your project to the pcreposix as well as the pcre library.
> Prior to version 7.1, the pcre library included pcreposix when built
> using configure/make under Msys/mingw (at least wrt shared dlls). I
> recommend configuring pcre using cmake (See the non-unix text file for
> info).

I do already link to pcreposix and pcre library.
Today I tried version 7.0 with the same effect. I also tried to compile pcre and zimpl with Linux using compiler&co of MinGW with the same result.
Could it be a problem concerning name mangling? It looks alike.

Thanks
Robert