Re: [exim] set exim variable from perl script

Author: Kjetil Torgrim Homme
To: Hans Klose
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] set exim variable from perl script
On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 11:17 +0100, Hans Klose wrote:
> is it possible to set exim variables from a perl script?
> I want to write a perl script which return true, false, defer
> or something else so I can write conditions in exim to test these value.
>
> Is that possible?

you can set $address_data (in a router) or an ACL variable with the
expansion from the perl code, then use extract to get at the bits. it's
easiest if the Perl script output is on the form "key1=value1
key2=value" and so on, then you can use ${extract{key1}{$address_data}}

--
regards,          | Redpill  _
Kjetil T. Homme   | Linpro  (_)