Re: [exim] Greylisting for all but one recipients

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Florian Lagg
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Greylisting for all but one recipients

Florian Lagg wrote:
> I try to implement greylisting for all but one mail recipient.

I found a solution that is working for me. I had some differences to the
original configuration, now it works.

If anyone is interested in my solution:

in /etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/30_exim4-config_check_rcpt:
--------------------------------
  defer
    message        = $sender_host_address is not yet authorized to deliver \
                     mail from <$sender_address> to <$local_part@$domain>. \
                     Please try later.
    log_message    = greylisted.
    !senders       = :
    #laggat: check for realtime recipients:
    !local_parts   = /etc/exim4/realtime_rcpt/$domain
    !hosts         = : +relay_from_hosts : \
                     ${if exists {/etc/greylistd/whitelist-hosts}\
                                 {/etc/greylistd/whitelist-hosts}{}} : \
                     ${if exists {/var/lib/greylistd/whitelist-hosts}\
                                 {/var/lib/greylistd/whitelist-hosts}{}}
    !authenticated = *
    !acl           = acl_local_deny_exceptions
    domains        = +local_domains : +relay_to_domains
    verify         = recipient/callout=20s,use_sender,defer_ok
    condition      = ${readsocket{/var/run/greylistd/socket}\
                                 {--grey \
                                  $sender_host_address \
                                  $sender_address \
                                  $local_part@$domain}\
                                 {5s}{}{false}}

/etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/40_exim4-config_check_data has no differences except
that I had to replace all occourences of $recipients against
$local_part@$domain. (Where to open a call on this?)

Then I am able to create a file for each domain including any recipient
which must not be greylisted:
/etc/exim4/realtime_rcpt/mydomain.com:
realtimercpt