[exim] sa exim headers: Do they break DKIM

Autor: Shane W
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [exim] Sorry is exiscan was Re: sa exim headers: Do they break DKIM
Assumpte: [exim] sa exim headers: Do they break DKIM
Hey all,

I just finished setting up DKIM on some of our domains
which signs an email when it goes out. However, one thing
I'm not sure about is when scanning in the exim ACLs using
SA Exim, it's adding various x-spam headers but it's
dropping them at the bottom of the message after the DKIM
signature header which unless I am off base would render
the signature invalid.

Shouldn't the x-spam headers go above the Received header
which our server adds? That way it is clear to a user
which machine in the relay path is adding the spam scores?
Currently I just have a few "warn message" lines in the
DATA ACL. Is there a way to tell Exim where to put the
header as it would do for the Received: line?

Thanks,
Shane