著者: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] testing an address
PETER EASTHOPE wrote:
> Folk,
>
> A test message according to the instructions from
> Eduardo K. failed. The output from the address test,
> exim -d -bt peasthope@???
> is visible at
> http://carnot.yi.org/Exim.Log
> .
>
> The complaints relate to peasthope not being a
> local user. peasthope is, of course, my user
> name according to the ISP.
>
> Every message can not be addressed to a local
> user. So what is the primary problem?

Your getpwnam() function is returning the (mis)information that user
'peasthope' does not exist. You have to check your setup: /etc/password,
NIS, LDAP, or other things that can be used to retrieve information
about local users.

--
A committee takes root and grows, it flowers, wilts and dies, scattering the
seed from which other committees will bloom.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@???
http://move.to/hpkb