Re: [exim] Per domain routing in Exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Magnus Holmgren
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Per domain routing in Exim
On tisdagen den 21 oktober 2008, Proskurin Kirill wrote:
> 1) How make a router on newmail which will check domain part of SENDER
> and send it to special MX.
>
> For example. If I wrote email from my email@??? - send this mail
> to mx.domain.com. If from email@??? senf it to mx.domain.org.

Should be possible to do with manualroute. You can use any string expansion
with the route_data option. Don't look at route_list.

> 2) Same thing on MXs. If email RCPT TO domain part is *.com - send it to
>    newmail.com if to *.org - send it to newmail.org

This time you should be able to use a manualroute router with the route_list
option set.

> 3) Then client send mail from one of newmails it relay it to mx, mx send
> it to recipient. I need to delete header "revived by newmail" then
> message arrives to MX. For all world it must be looks like it send from
> one of MX.

Simple headers_remove = Received on the router in (1), I guess. It's all or
nothing, but at that point there should be only one.

> YES I know it is no good. But it is my task.

Indeed.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)