Re: [exim] Anti Phishing ACL

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ian Eiloart
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: W B Hacker, exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Anti Phishing ACL

--On 31 October 2008 01:29:35 +0800 W B Hacker <wbh@???> wrote:

> Ian Eiloart wrote:
>>
> *snip*
>

> BTW - that '99%' the Wank Mangler mentioned probably don't have anything
> worth stealing in their bank (we are talking the UK and recent days, are
> we not?).

We're talking the UK a couple of years ago, but the robo-calling policy is
recent. It's a bank that hasn't yet suffered from the recent troubles. As
far as we know. Absence of shareholders, as a co-operative, and an ethical
investment policy may have something to do with it. It has been hit by
insider fraud, though.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex