Re: [exim] No route to host - but i can ping the host

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Hannibal Ndlovu
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] No route to host - but i can ping the host
Am sorry for the inconvenience i then found out that my adsl provider
does not allow me to send mail directly, and i have to use thier
smarthost - which is a new development that they failed to warn me
about

Thank you for your responses and help thoug