Re: [exim] Anti Phishing ACL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kjetil Torgrim Homme
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Ian Eiloart
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Anti Phishing ACL
On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 12:32 +0100, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> That's useful. It's shocking that most of these banks haven't implemented
> SPF.

well, perhaps they don't want their customers to lose their e-mail
randomly...

DKIM is another story, of course.

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:21:48 +0000, neil wrote:
> Yes I know that SPF etc breaks stuff <cue furious debate about
> forwarding>, but I would have though that in the few cases where people
> set up deliberate forwarding they could whitelist, versus the millions
> of phishing mails sent each day.

no, people can't whitelist on their own. good luck asking your e-mail
provider to add exceptions to their SPF handling. also good luck
explaining why this is needed to your grandma.

--
regards,
Kjetil T.