著者: neil
To: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Anti Phishing ACL
Ian Eiloart wrote:
> That's useful. It's shocking that most of these banks haven't implemented
> SPF. I guess that an SPF check before using your snippet might help. I've
> checked to see which on your list do implement SPF - at
> <http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html>. Of course, none of this helps
> if the phishers don't use these domains!

I have tried in the past to contact banks and ask about SPF, DKIM etc,
but I have had no reply.
Its almost as if they welcome fraud ;-)

Yes I know that SPF etc breaks stuff <cue furious debate about
forwarding>, but I would have though that in the few cases where people
set up deliberate forwarding they could whitelist, versus the millions
of phishing mails sent each day.

Rgds