Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Hans Klose
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Renaud Allard
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] router problem
Hi Renaud,

thank you for your post.

I don't realy understand how this could help me. As i understand
delay_after_ cutoff has something to do with the cutoff time. This is the
time beyond which the retry algorythm no longer applies.

*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,6h

I think bouncing schould happen first after 4 day's and not after a few
minutes.

Regards,
Hans
-------- Original-Nachricht --------