Re: [pcre-dev] Property Codes, Character Classes and non-UTF…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Philip Hazel
To: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
Oggetto: Re: [pcre-dev] Property Codes, Character Classes and non-UTF8 mode
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, Sheri wrote:

> We've previously established and documented that Unicode property codes
> do work in non-UTF8 mode for characters up to 255.

Presumably using Unicode encoding?

> But the documentation says that \p and \P can be used in character
> classes. In character classes, they seem to work only up to 128. Bug?

It would seem so. The behaviour should obviously be the same in and
outside character classes.

I've put this on my list to look at when I next work on PCRE. Thanks for
the report.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel