Re: [exim] noreplys...

Author: comonmon
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] noreplys...

I need help!

When the EXIM queue tries to send an email but the email bounces, is invalid
or if the domain we are sending to does not accept our IP then the email
just sits in the queue for a very long period of time. This causes the
queue to get large when we're sending a lot of email and slows down the
server.

From what I can tell it seems I need to enter a line of code in the exim
configuration editor that tells exim to not retry and rather just delete
bounced, rejected or invalid emails. If possible can we tell the queue to
delete emails that are in there for over 2 minutes?

How do I fix this? Is there a simple line of code I can insert into the
configuration editor?

Thanks..