Re: [exim] Looking for a simpler replacement to SA

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Bowyer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Looking for a simpler replacement to SA
2008/10/24 Eli Sand <exim-users@???>:
> This isn't so much a question of "should I be doing this?" but rather "can I
> do this?".

To get a useful answer, you'll have to explain what 'this' means in
more detail. There isn't (AFAIK) a direct equivalent to SA - probably
nobody would bother because of the ubiquity and acceptance of SA as a
general-purpose multi-function tool.

But if you define which bits of SA you actually use, you might be
better placed to look for substitutes. You've mentioned DSPAM - this
is a self-learning Bayesian system with no pre-defined rules - is that
what you want? Could you live with just that, rather than that plus
the huge pile of pre-defined (and regularly-updated) set of rules in
SA? If so, DSPAM's definitely a good option.

Peter
--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???