Re: [exim] Mail refused withour reasonable reason

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Renaud Allard
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users, leo
題目: Re: [exim] Mail refused withour reasonable reason
On Thu, October 23, 2008 06:51, W B Hacker wrote:
> Leonardo Boselli wrote:
>
>> One of my user sent me this message:
>> (read it then read my reply at end

It seems mail.relexa-hotel.de uses d-hosting.de MXes (a German ISP), so it
is probably a better idea to contact them instead of the hotel if you want
to solve mail problems. If you only want to book a room, just phone :)