Re: [exim] Questions about Routers, Transports and Exim Filt…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Eric A. Bonney
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Questions about Routers, Transports and Exim Filters.
Please allow me to apologize for the duplicate postings. I was having issues
with my email server and it was showing the messages as not deliverable, but
I guess it finally fixed and sent all the emails at once.

I do apologize for that.

-Eric